This peach and apricot cheesecake is the perfect cake for hot summer days.
This no-bake cheesecake is easy to prepare and must rest in the refrigerator to have the perfect freshness and texture to be enjoyed at its best
Here’s how to make the peach and apricot cheesecake step by step
INGREDIENTS (for a 22 cm cake tin)
For the crust
- 300 g dry biscuits or digestive
- 100 g melted butter
For the filling
- 250 g cream cheese or mascarpone
- 250 g ricotta
- 70 g powdered sugar
- 250 g liquid fresh cream
- 15 g gelatin sheets
For the topping
- 350 g peaches and apricots
- 8 g gelatin
- 50 g sugar
- peaches and apricots to garnish
Usually, to prepare a cheesecake you start by making the crust where the filling is poured onto and then you put it in the refrigerator to rest. This recipe will use a different procedure thanks to our special silicone mould.
- To make the filling start by soaking the gelatin sheets in warm water for 10 minutes
- In a large bowl mix the powdered sugar, the cream cheese and the ricotta until you get a creamy batter
- In a small pan, heat 50 g of fresh cream, add the softened jelly and stir until completely melted. Then whisk the mixture with the cheese and sugar batter until fully combined
- Beat the remaining cream until almost stiff and fold it in the batter little by little until completely incorporated
- Pour it in the silicone mould and spread evenly
- mettiamo il tutto in frigorifero per almeno 4 ore o meglio ancora in freezer
- When it is completely cooled, it is time to prepare the crust: tip the biscuits and melted butter into a food processor and mix until well blended. Spread the mixture on top of the cheese filling, pressing lightly to compact it
- After resting time, remove the cake from the mould and prepare the topping
- Stone the peaches and the apricots and blend them in a mixer, in the meantime soak the gelatin for 10 minutes
- Take half of the fruit mixture, heat it in a small pan and stir it with the sugare and the softened gelatin
- Let the sauce cool and pour it evenly on the cake. Then put the cheesecake in the refrigerator to set
- Garnish with slices of peaches and apricots just before serving time
The cheesecake was prepared using our professional silicone mould, usable from -60° C to 300° C. Ideal to create semifreddo, Bavarois and perfect modern cakes. Or even to bake classic cakes or tarts
You can buy any form CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER ALL OUR PRODUCTS
- Piazza – Soflex cakeSale!6,50€ – 15,00€
- Piazza – Mold half-spheres SoflexSale!
- Piazza – Soflex festooned baking panSale!8,00€ – 17,00€
- Piazza – Mold pyramidSale!
- Piazza – Mold briochetteSale!
- Piazza – Mold madeleineSale!
- Piazza – Mold bordelaisSale!
- Piazza – Soflex half-spheres mouldSale!