Muffins are one of those sweets you just can’t live without. They are perfect with a cup of tea or as a tasty after dinner.
A short list of ingredients, a few simple steps and the muffins are ready within minutes. You just need a bowl and a spatula to mix the ingredients. What’s better than that? You can add different types of fruit, like blueberries, blackberries or raspberries, or you can make it even more delicious with some chocolate chips.
Ingredients (for 12 large muffins)
- 400g all-purpose flour
- 240g sugar
- a pinch of salt
- a packet of yeast
- 100g peanut seed oil
- 2 eggs
- 190ml of milk
- 125g plain yogurt (1 cup)
- chocolate chips to taste
- Combine and whisk together the dry ingredients, sifting the flour and the yeast.
- Combine and whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients with a spatula. Be careful not to overmix them.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place our ramekins Tulip in the specific cardboard tray (or in a classic non-stick muffin baking pan).
- Pour the batter into the paper ramekins with an ice cream dispenser .
- Bake at 180° for 20/25 minutes.
Here’s the products used: